Newest Posts

Saturday, February 14, 2009

One Night I Had A Dream

One night I had a dream.

I was walking along the beach with the Lord, and across the skies flashed scenes from my life.

In each scene I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand.

One was mine, and one was the Lord's.

When the last scene of my life appeared before me, I looked back at the footprints in the sand, and, to my surprise, I noticed that many times along the path of my life there was only one set of footprints.

And I noticed that it was at the lowest and saddest times in my life.

I asked the Lord about it: "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, you would walk with me all the way. But I notice that during the most troublesome times in my life there is only one set of footprints.

I don't understand why you left my side when I needed you most."

The Lord said: "My precious child, I never left you during your time of trial. Where you see only one set of footprints, I was carrying you."

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jay I am one of your fans here in your blog. Can you help me post amazon ads in my blog? I am also their affiliate. Kudos to your blog! Very well done...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jay.... I really liked your blog... you have awsome work on it. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was an awesome dream...very nice. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts